My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Monday, September 12, 2005

Happy Day

I'm actually quite happy today. I finally had my bed lowered to a decent height (it was almost shoulder level) and I received my package from my dear today, which contains a new camera (I lost my Z1 on the 1st day of arriving in Vancouver), a new USB LAN adapter (lost the old one too) so I can finally use the Internet in my own room, some tea packs, a nice photo of my dear and I, and a little surprise from my dear.

The week had been terrible without Internet access from my room. In order to use the Internet, I had to go over to the Commonsblock to use the wireless access, and the wireless access sucks. Sometimes couldn't detect very well, sometimes it's very, very slow.

Now that I have a new camera, I'm going to take lots and lots of pictures. So expect to see lots and lots of photos from tomorrow onwards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home