My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Lots of new photos!

This blog is starting to become like a photo blog. I just uploaded a number of new photos. But believe me, I took many more photos than what I uploaded. I think I'll fill up my hard disk with photos when I finally go back to Singapore. There are so many places that I haven't been to yet. I'll be going to the Japanese Garden, the Museum of Anthropology blah blah on Saturday, so I'll have more chances to take photos again. ;) Believe it or not, the few places I'm planning to go on Saturday are on the UBC campus. I wonder how am I going to finish exploring Vancouver in the four months I'm here, especially while studying.

Speaking of studying, despite having no lessons today, I actually stayed in the Koerner Library (the one that looks like an open book) for the whole afternoon doing readings. So sad right? Oh well. Anthropology has a lot of readings to do. As a matter of fact, I haven't even finished the readings. 2nd week of lessons and I'm already behind schedule for readings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home