My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Crazy Canadians...

I had my first shock... There was this party going on in my residence. I didn't buy the tickets for it and wasn't planning to go for it at all. But when I was going to the toilet, the residence president gave me a free ticket (he has a lot of them) and asked me to consider going. I was thinking, since it's a C$8 ticket for free, might as well just hope down to see how a Canadian party is like. Stepping out of my block, I already saw a girl knocked out on the floor. Further down, another girl was smoking something that didn't smell like cigarette when I walked past her and a guy was like trying to stop her. On the way to the Commonsblock, more people just shouting like crazy, drunk, and even knocked out. Saw a friend who was coming out of the party, and asked her how was it. She said it was just another party with people getting drunk and doing drugs. A drunk guy actually came over and harassed her as we were talking. All I did after that was to walk her back to her block, and came right back to my own room. On the way, I heard someone asking one of the advisors about ambulance or something. They call this a party?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home