My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Depressed

Sigh... Less than 2 weeks of receiving my camera, my F$%$&*%# SD card is spoilt. I have no idea why. It can't even be formatted! Somehow, I got very depressed over it. Now I'll have to wait for my dear to send me the 256Mb SD card over for me before I can take more pictures, and that's going to take about 2 weeks. And I'll also have to send back this 512Mb SD card for her to take it for replacement. If the vendor somehow don't honour the warranty, I'll really F^%& him upside down.

ARGH!!! I'm just so depressed by this that I couldn't bring myself to do anything at all. And there are assignments to be done, readings to be read, but I just couldn't bring myself to do them. Why have I been so unlucky? Furthermore, this weekend, I'm planning to go to the Grouse Mountain and Stanley Park. Yet I can't take pictures. How much more frustrating can it get? ARGH!!!

Oh well... That's not to say that nothing nice happened today, of course. Went to have Vietnamese food for lunch with some people. Got to know a Hong Kong girl and a Japanese girl in the process. After that, we even went to the Museum of Anthropology. I also learnt some interesting facts. One of them being that Japanese are actually not that open-minded still. A Korean girl, Bin, said that she was shocked when she saw people kissing openly in the public in Vancouver. The Japanese girl I got to know today, Kumiko, actually said that she was shocked by that too. Apparently they don't do that in Japan. So much for thinking that Japanese are very open-minded. Lesson learnt. Don't think that anime, manga, and Japanese movies really reflect the common Japanese culture. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home