My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Scary... Scary... Scary...

I haven't watched a horror film this nice for a very long time. The Exorcist really deserved the praise, good ratings, and legendary fame that it had enjoyed all these years even though it was relased in 1973, a good 32 years ago. I never really liked horror films because I find them too boring. Most of the time, I take horror films as comedies, laughing at the people who get scared so easily (yes, I'm that evil), but I can't help liking The Exorcist. For those people who like to enjoy a good movie, I'll definitely recommend it. But if you get scared easily by horror films, please, please, please don't watch it. I don't want to be blamed for your sleepless nights. Note: Some scenes are really gross and violent, even by today's movies standard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home