My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Everything's going wrong

It's been a long time since I've last posted anything. Why? Simply because my laptop is down. Spoilt. Dead. So I don't have a laptop. I can only use the school computers. And when I use the school computers, it's usually for school work. Furthermore, I can only access the school computers when the libraries or computer labs are open. So it looks like I won't get to update my blog that often anymore.

How can anyone suffer such luck? My camera, my SD card, and now my laptop. What next? My bed shall collapse? I miss some exam? I know for sure I won't die though, because dying would be somewhat good luck instead. At least I won't need to suffer anymore. With my streak of bad luck, I'll be around to suffer some more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear,
Don't say smth liddat! It's not as if everything tt has happened so far is bad. It's just tt some nasty things happened. Don't b so negative abt things k? U've still got me...

6:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home