My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Last Entry in Vancouver

I can't believe it... This is my last day in Vancouver... Before I know it, it's already been 4 months. It's been such an eventful 4 months. I'm having mixed feelings leaving here. On one hand, I'm so happy that I'll be able to see my family and my dear again, happy to be eating good, proper Asian food again (so tired of Western food), but I'm so sad to leave my friends here. When I was leaving Singapore, at least I know that I would be going back to Singapore in 4 months. But now, I don't know when I'll be able to see my friends here.

I would still update this blog just to fill in the missing pieces of my stay here. So this blog will be sort of a blog of what I did in Vancouver.

Goodbye Vancouver.
Goodbye my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home