My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Snowing!!!

This is so exciting. It started snowing last night. It wasn't supposed to start snowing in Vancouver till January, but this year snow came early. It's so beautiful outside now. Looking at the snow fall and cover everything. I couldn't believe it when Bernard told me over MSN it was snowing. He saw it through his window. I rushed out, and true enough, there was snow! I almost cried out in joy. Immediately, I rushed around like a madman to tell Rui Nie and Butterfly. Haha. Soon, there was a whole bunch of swa-ku Singaporeans (plus one Hong Kong-er) outside the dorm looking at the snow.

Tried to take some pictures in the dark with flash, still not too bad:







Just a night of snow is enough to cover the ground, and turn everything white. I woke up early today just to look at the snow. I even took photos in the snow! But it was really too cold. I totally underestimated the coldness. I thought I'll only take a while to take the pictures, so I just wore T-shirt, trackpants, jacket and sandals. No way am I going to do that ever again:











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home