My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Sunday, October 23, 2005

After a long time

It's been so long since my last post. I had been so busy recently, I hardly had time to update this blog. But now, finally my mid-terms are over. Hopefully I'll have more time to update this blog now.

Let's see... I think I should break the updating into parts. I don't want to finish updating at one sitting, or I'll probably have to spend hours updating! First, I finally bought a suit for myself. It's a teenager's size. Fits just nice. It even comes with a vest and pants. But somehow, the pants are too loose for me. Oh well. What's more important is that I finally got a suit that fits me. So hard to find one that's of my size in Singapore. Or rather, it's impossible. If I were to tailor-make, it'll probably cost about S$240. But here, I got the suit with the vest and pants at CAN$105.93, which is about S$150.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home