My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Laziness

Sigh. Laziness is getting to me again... I've been too lazy to update this blog. I'm starting to detest myself for my laziness. There seems to be so many things that need to be done, but I just don't seem to be bringing myself to do them. Sometimes I just wonder... What's the point? What's the point of studying? What's the point of exploring? What's the point of doing anything? What's the point of life?

Maybe the weather is really getting to me. As my dear calls it: winter blues. The weather has been so gloomy, raining all the time. My mood reflects the weather too. Gloomy, lazy.

In fact, I don't think I would have started on my blog here again if not for Rui Nie telling me that she actually reads my blog! I really thought that nobody reads my blog, since there were no comments. No activities. Unlike some of the blogs I've seen. Maybe mine just wasn't interesting enough. Haha. Well. At least now I know that some people actually read my blog, hopefully I'll be more motivated to update my blog. At the same time though, I feel like I'm boring the people who read my blog anyway. Full of words and words of no meaning to them. Oh well... I MUST try to remember that my main aim of this blog is to keep a record of what I'm doing here in Vancouver, and keep this motivation. Whoever's reading this, if you can, do drop some comments now and then? I'll probably be more motivated if there are comments. Haha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey ^^ Me reading ur blog heh! So lazy U!always come in to see but no update.. haha... *Envy! @ least it's cool over there for u, it's really hot here. Been falling ill lately because of the weather too:( exams in 2 weeks time and i just finish my last project 2 days back.. this sem is v xiong! meanwhile dun get too lazy in the cold weather yah? hahah..winter reminds me of x'mas.. hee it's the festive season! hurray!;D Shall cya soon. From gladys MSN nick it's 49 days more...so we shall see you maybe in 60days time? Yepsz, take care!

1:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, GLADYS THE GREAT is reading it ok! I keep asking u to update ur blog, how can u say tt u din know tt anyone actually reads ur blog?

2:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..
I am still reading yr blog here. =)

ruinie

9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home